Contao MetaModel Frontend editing
This page is to demonstrate the following points:
- MetaModel Frontend editing
- MetaModel Listing and Detail view settings
- MetaModel Frontend editing with parent/child relation
- MetaModel Tags
- MetaModel File Single/Multiple with sorting
- Files upload count limit
- Member and Group very basic (Edit/Delete) permission
- Member can be restricted to create only one item
- Bringing multiple TinyMCE editors in Frontend
- TinyMCE customization
- Dropzone in frontend
The default setup here is that items/entries have group permission. Any member who is in the permitted group and also the owner/creator can edit/delete items. For example, frontend user "John Smith" although he did not create an item, he can delete any item as he is in the permitted group. Items which don't have owner can be deleted by anyone.
Also, many further adjustments can be made inside templates.
This website will reset every hour
You may log in and try yourself.
Say thanks 🙌
Images are from unsplash.com, and image name bears creator name.
You may also want to Donate MetaModels